It is a very difficult task to prepare food that your kids love to have. In most cases, they don’t like it and the food will remain intact. To solve this problem, here I am sharing three quick and easy recipes that will surely please your child. Also, I keep in mind the nutrition value in all these recipes.
The detailed recipes:
1. Mug Omelette
White Oil: 1/2 Tsp
Chopped Tomato: Little
Chopped Capsicum: Little
Salt & Pepper Powder as per taste
1/2 Cheese Cube grated
1. In a Coffee mug break in your egg.
2. Add in oil, chopped tomatoes, Capsicum and salt & pepper.
3. Mix well.
4. Add some grated cheese on top.
5. Microwave for 1min 20 Sec.
6. Garnish with some chopped tomato capsicum and grated cheese.
7. Serve Hot.
2. Sweet French Toast
Bread-1 slice, cut into small pieces
Milk- 3-4 tsp (may vary)
Vanilla Essence- 1 drop
Chocolate – 2 pieces (optional)
Banana- 3 slices (optional)
1. In a coffee mug, add the bread slices.
2. add in your milk, honey, and vanilla essence.
4. Add in your egg.
5. Mix well.
6. Put the chocolate slices on top.
7. Microwave for 1min 20 Sec.
8. Garnish with banana slices and serve.
Pasta Sauce-2–4 Tbsp
Oil 1 tsp
water 2 cups
grated Cheese – 1 cube
mixed herbs- 1 pinch
1. Boil the pasta.
2. Mix in your pasta sauce, grated cheese, and mixed herbs.
3. Microwave for a minute.
4. Serve hot.