How long did you have your last Maggi? Recently? Long ago? Forget it. We all love this 2-minute noodles recipe and have it pretty regularly. Today, I am going to make Maggi but not that 2-minute recipe. Here, I’ll pamper our beloved instant noodles with 5 more minutes and will make a delicious Masala Maggi. Let’s start making.
First, make a list of the ingredients for our delicious Masala Maggi.
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1/4th finely chopped carrot
- one quarter finely chopped capsicum
- one quarter finely chopped tomato
- salt as per taste
- quarter tsp turmeric powder
- ½ a tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 and a half packet of Maggi
- Heat 2tsp white oil in a pan.
- First, put the onions in the pan. And then put the tomatoes. Sauté for around 5 seconds.
- Now add carrots, capsicum in it.
- Add salt as per taste and again sauté for 10 seconds.
- Add quarter tsp turmeric powder, ½ a tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder.
- Mix well, and fry.
- Add 2-3 tsp water if necessary. Cook for a minute.
- Add Maagi tastemaker and 1 tbsp water.
- Add 1 cup of water. Cover and cook on high flame until the water starts boiling. It took nearly 2 minutes.
- When water starts boiling open the lid. Add 1 tsp tomato sauce and mix it.
- Add Maggi.
- Cook until the noodles are done and the water dried up. It took nearly 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.