Pancakes are famous breakfast item all over the world. This is a healthy as well as tasty food which can be great for your tongue and tummy at the same time. Here is the detailed ingredients and cooking method:
For 4-5 pancakes
• Maida (All purpose flour): 1 cup
• Egg: 1
• Sugar (dusted): 2 tbsp
• Baking powder: 1 tsp
• Salt: 1pinch
• Milk: 1cup and little more if required for the batter
• Honey: for spreading on top
• Chocolate sauce: for spreading on top
• Banana Slices and cherry for garnishing
1. Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Separate egg white and yolk.
3. Beat the egg white till fluffy
4. Beat the yolk with sugar powder, milk and little oil.
5. Now add the flour mixture to the yolk and milk mixture.
6. Mix till there are no lumps. If the batter is thick then add little milk to it and bring it to a pouring consistency.
7. Add the egg white to this mixture and mix well.
8. Keep for a while.
9. Now brush oil on a pan.
10. Add one and half spoon full batter to the hot oil and fry till golden brown on both sides.
11. Garnish with Honey, chocolate sauce and fruits.
For your convenience here is the video of this recipe: